2008-2004 Master Optical engineering, optical material Xi’an Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics(XIOPM)
2004-2008 Bachelor Optical Information Science And Technology Jilin University
2011.7-2015.3 Assistant Research Fellow Xi’an Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics(XIOPM)
1. Visible fiber laser material (Optimize glass composition and doping concentration, get bright luminescence)
2. Silver nanocrystal doped material for all optical switches（design the material with high and ultrafast nonlinearity suitable for all optical switches Fabricate silver nanocrystal doped glasses by research temperature and temperature distribution）
3.Mid-infrared fluorotellurite glass and fiber(Optimized glass composition and fabrication technology, especially the dehydration technology, which broaden the transmission window from 2.8μm to 4.3μm)
4.High power fiber laser (achieved 700W output laser with homemade LMA fiber by MCVD+CDS(Chelate Doping System); manufactured Kilowatt level fiber combiner)
Projects Finished and Ongoing:
1. Project director：A grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) with No. 61405240 “2-4μm fiber laser development oriented Research on Raman Property of Tellurite Glasses and Fibers”(2015.01~2017.12) ￥250K
2. Principal investor: A grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) with No. 60907039 “Fabrication and Characterization of Tellurite Glass Fiber Incorporated with Noble-Metal Nanocrystals.” (2010.01~2012.12)
3. Principal investor: A grant from the West Light Foundation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, ”Tellurite Glass Mid-infrared Raman Fiber Laser ”(2011-2013)
4. Main Investigator & Researcher: An internal grant, “image fiber bundle”(2011-2013)
1. Familiar with lanthanide energy theory. Master atomic physics, optics, and laser theory. Have good understanding of upconversion research field.
2. Excellent in characterization test skills like raman, nonlinearity, spectrum etc.
3. Family with optical material fabrication method optimization.
4. Skilled of fiber slicing, splicing, disposing and normal test. Initially grasp fiber laser designing, establishing and testing.
5. Familiar with experimental techniques related to specialty soft-glass fiber fabrication (e.g. Tellurite glass fiber) with suction-casting method to obtain perfect “Core-Clad” interface, modified rotational casting method to obtain ultra-thick glass tube, rod-in-tube method to draw fibers with single-mode conditions, capillary-stacking method to make photonic crystal fibers (PCFs), and extrusion method to make holey fibers and microstructure optical fibers.
22 Journal Papers, 8 International Conference Proceedings
SCI Journal Papers
1) Z. Zhou, A. Lin, H. Guo, X. Liu, C. Liu, M. Lu, W. Wei, B. Peng, W. Zhao, and J. Toulouse, “Tb3+/Yb3+ heavily-doped tellurite glasses with efficient green light emission,” J. Non-Cryst. Solids, Vol. 356, 2896-2899 (2010).
2) Z. Zhou, T. Shi, L. Ni, X. Xiao, H. Zhan, A. Zhang, and A. Lin, “Yb-doped large-mode-area silica fiber fabricated by using chelate precursor doping technique,” Appl. OptVol. 53, 3191-3195.(2014) co-first author)
3) H. Zhan, Z. Zhou, J. He, and A. Lin* “Intense 2.7 µm emission of Er3+ doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses”, Opt. Lett. Vol. 37, 3408 (2012).
4) H. Zhan, Z. Zhou, J. He, and A. Lin*, “Intense red upconversion emission of Yb/Tm/Ho triply doped tellurite glasses” Appl. Opt. Vol. 51, 3091 (2012).
5) H. Zhan, A. Zhang, J. He, Z. Zhou, L. Li, T. Shi, X. Xiao, J. Si, and A. Lin*, “Enhanced 2.7 µm emission of Er/Pr-codoped water-free fluorotellurite glasses” J. Alloys Compd. Vol 582, 742-746(2014)
6) H. Zhan, A. Zhang, J. He, Z. Zhou, J. Si, and A. Lin*, “1.23 µm emission of Er/Pr-doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses,” Appl. Opt. Vol 52, 7002-7006 (2013).
7) H. Zhan, J. He, A. Zhang, Z. Zhou, J. Si, and A. Lin*, “1.23 µm emission of Er-doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses,” Phys. Chem. Glasses: Eur. J. Glass Sci. Technol. B Vol 54, 260-263 (2013)
8) H. Zhan, T. Shi, A. Zhang, Z. Zhou, J. Si, and A. Lin, “Nonlinear characterization on mid-infrared fluorotellurite glass fiber” Mater. Lett.Vol. 120, 174-176(2014)
9) J. He, Z. Zhou, H. Zhan, A. Zhang, and A. Lin*, “2.85 mm fluorescence of Ho-doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses,” J. Lumines. Vol. 145, 507-511 (2014).
10) J. He, Z. Zhou, H. Zhan, and A. Lin*, “Intense red fluorescence from Ho/Yb codoped tellurite glasses,” J. Non-Cryst. Solids, Vol. 383, 157-160 (2014).
11) J. He, H. Zhan, Z. Zhou, A. Zhang, and A. Lin*, “Study on 2.0 μm ﬂuorescence of Ho-doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses,” Opt. Mater., Vol. 35, 2573-2576(2013).
12) J. He, H. Zhan, Z. Zhou, A. Zhang, and A. Lin*, “Study on 1.19 and 1.36 µm fluorescence for Ho-doped water-free fluorotellurite glasses” Opt. Commun. Vol. 320, 68-72(2014)
13) L. Li, A. Zhang, H. Zhan, J. He, T. Shi, Z. Zhou, X. Xiao, and A. Lin, “Multiring large-mode-area delivery fiber for high power” Appl. Opt. Vol. 52, 7407(2013).
14) H. Zhang, Z. Zhou, A. Lin, J. Cheng, H. Liu, J. Si, F. Chen, X. Hou, “Efficient optical Kerr gate of tellurite glass for acquiring ultrafast fluorescence,” Journal Of Optics A: Pure And Applied Optics Vol. 14, 065201(2012)
15) H. Zhang, Z. Zhou, A. Lin, J. Cheng, H. Liu, J. Si, F. Chen, X. Hou, “Controllable cascaded four-wave mixing by two chirped femtosecond laser pulses” Appl. Phys. B Vol. 108, 487 (2012).
16) H. Zhang, Z. Zhou , A. Lin, J. Cheng, L. Yan, J. Si, F. Chen, and X. Hou, “Chirp structure measurement of a supercontinuum pulse based on transient lens effect in tellurite glass” J. Appl. Phys. Vol. 113, No.(11), 113106 (2013).
17) W. Tan, Z. Zhou, A. Lin J. Si, P. Zhan, B. Wu, and X. Hou, “High contrast ballistic imaging using femtosecond optical Kerr gate of tellurite glass,” Opt. Express, Vol. 21, No.6, 7740-7747 (2013).
18) W. Tan, Z. Zhou, A. Lin, J. Si, J. Tong, and X. Hou, “Femtosecond nonlinear optical property of a TeO2–ZnO–Na2O glass and its application in time-resolved three-dimensional imaging,” Opt. Commun. Vol. 291, 337-340 (2013).
19) W. Tan，Z. Zhou，A. Lin，J. Tong，J. Si，X. Hou， “Instantaneous three dimensional imaging using supercontinuum and ultrafast optical Kerr gate of tellurite glass”Opt. Eng.，Vol. 53, 043108 (2014）
20) Y. Xiong, , L. Yan, Z. Zhou, W. Yi, A. Lin, J. Si, F. Chen, and X. Hou “Efficient optical Kerr gating property of fluorotellurite glass.” Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics，Vol 125. 1444-1447. (2014)
21) H. Guo, C. Hou, F. Gao, A. Lin, P. Wang, Z. Zhou, M. Lu, W. Wei, and B. Peng, “Third-order nonlinear optical properties of GeS2-Sb2S3-CdS chalcogenide glasses,” Opt. Express, Vol. 18, 23275-23284 (2010).
22) B. Hu, M. Lu, W. Li, K. Zou, Z. Zhou, A. Lin, and N. Li, “High birefringent rhombic-hole photonic crystal fibers,” Appl. Opt., Vol. 49, 6098-6101 (2010)
International Conference Proceedings
1) Z. Zhou, J. He, A. Lin, H. Guo, M. Lu, W. Wei, and B. Peng, “Ag-nanocrystals incorporated tellurite glasses for highly nonlinear fiber development,” OSA/ACP 2010, Paper FN3, pp.423-424, Shanghai, China.
2) Z. Zhou, W. Tan, J. Si, H. Zhan, J. He, A. Lin, “Nonlinear characterization of silver nanocrystals incorporated tellurite glasses for fiber development” OSA/ACP 2011 , pp.1-5, Shanghai, China
3) Z. Zhou, H. Zhan, J. He, L. Li, T. Shi, and A. Lin*, “Fabrication of water-free fluorotellurite glasses fibers for mid-IR applications”, XIII-PNCS 2012, Yichang, China
4) Z. Zhou, T.Shi, X. Xiao, H. Zhan, A. Zhang, and A. Lin, “Yb-doped LMA fiber fabricated by chelate deposition system for high power laser applications” In CLEO (Optical Society of America, 2014)
5) H. Zhan, A. Zhang, J. He, Z. Zhou, L. Li, A. Lin*, “Mid-Infrared Fluorotellurite Glasses and Fibers,” In CLEO: QELS Fundamental Science. (Optical Society of America, 2013) Paper. JTu4A.11.
6) H. Zhan, A. Zhang, J. He, T. Shi, Z. Zhou, L. Li, X. Xiao, J. Si, and A. Lin*, “High Nonlinear Fluorotellurite Glass Fiber,” OSA/ACP 2013, Beijing, China
7) J. He; H. Zhan; Z. Zhou，A. Zhang；A. Lin*,”Holmium Doped Water-free Fluorotellurite Glasses and Fibers”, OSA/ACP 2013, Beijing, China
8) L. Li, A. Zhang, H. Zhan, J. He, Z. Zhou,, A. Lin* “Design and Simulation of Large-Mode-Area Solid-Core Bragg Fiber” OSA/ACP 2013, Beijing, China
- “The Excellent Presentation Award” In The 6th Symposium of On Functional Glasses and International Forum on New Optoelectronic Materials.
- “The Western Excellent Student Award (Second class) ” from Xi’an Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- “The Zutong Award” from Xi’an Institute of Optics and Precision Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences