Yinghui graduated from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2014. And then joined into our group at the same year.
Sept.2014-Current PhD candidate University of Technology Sydney, NSW, Australia
Sept.2012-July.2014 Master of Medicine Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
Sept.2007-July.2012 Bachelor of Medicine Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
Current Research of Interest
Early stage cancer diagnosis
Thousands of people died of cancer every year, so early stage cancer diagnosis is advantageous for patients to adopt effective treatments and then extend their lives. One of classic diagnosis methods is to measure the serum biomarkers using sandwich immunoassay. However, conventional techniques suffer from low specificity and insufficient sensitivity because of the non-specific reporter binding and lack of amplification strategies. Thus, I am interested in the introduction of approximate assay coupling with DNA-recycling amplification to overcome these two bottleneck problems in the conventional techniques. We strongly believe that this novel amplified immunoassay could advance the development of early stage cancer diagnosis.
‘DNA recycling based amplified biomarker immune-assay for early stage cancer diagnosis’ is under conducted presently.
- Yinghui Chen, Qiuyang Xu, Wenjie Zhang, Ruihai Li, Yunjiao Wang, Hefei Xue, Jingjing Yin, Dongrui Lu, Xixiang Ying* and Tingguo Kang. HPLC determination of vitexin-4″-O-glucoside in mouse plasma and tissues after oral and intravenous administration. Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies. 37, 1052-1064 (2014).
- Wenjuan Wei, Xixiang Ying, Wenjie Zhang, Yinghui Chen, Aijing Leng, Chen Jiang and Jing Liu*. Effects of vitexin-2″-O-rhamnoside and vitexin-4″-O-glucoside on growth and oxidative stress-induced cell apoptosis of human adipose-derived stem cells. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 66(7):988-97 (2014).
- Yinghui Chen, Wenjie Zhang, Di Li, Junjun Ai, Yihan Meng, Xixiang Ying* and Tingguo Kang. Hepatic and gastrointestinal first-pass effect of vitexin-4″-O-glucoside in rats. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 65, 1500-1507 (2013).
- Shuang Cai*, Yinghui Chen, WenJie Zhang, Xixiang Ying. Comparative study on the excretion of vitexin-4″-O-glucoside in mice after oral and intravenous administration by using HPLC. Biomedical Chromatography. 27, 1375-1379 (2013).
- Hefei Xue, Yuzhong Li, Wenjie Zhang, Dongrui Lu, Yinghui Chen, Jingjing Yin, Yihan Meng, Xixiang Ying*, Tingguo Kang. Pharmacokinetic study of isoquercitrin in rat plasma after intravenous administration at three different doses. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. vol. 49, n. 3, jul./sep (2013).
- Jingjing Yin, Wenjie Zhang, Yunjiao Wang, Siuan Wang, Hefei Xue, Yinghui Chen, Donrui Lu, Xixiang Ying* & Tingguo Kang. Pharmacokinetic comparison between healthy and fatty liver rats after oral administration of hawthorn leaf extract. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. 32(2), 153-60 (2013).
- Dongrui Lu, Wenjie Zhang, Hongjun Zou, Hefei Xue, Jingjing Yin, Yinghui Chen, Xixiang Ying*, Tingguo Kang. Bioavailability of vitexin-2″-O-rhamnoside after oral co-administration with ketoconazole, verapamil and bile salts. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. 32(8), 1218-1223 (2013).
- Yunjiao Wang, Gonglin Qu, Wenjie Zhang, Hefei Xue, Yinghui Chen, Jingjing Yin, Dongrui Lu & Xixiang Ying*. Pharmacokinetics, tissue distribution and excretion of vitexin in mice. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy. 31(6), 844-51 (2012).
- Yunjiao Wang, Chunhui Han, Aijing Leng*, Wenjie Zhang, Hefei Xue, Yinghui Chen, Jingjing Yin, Dongrui Lu and Xixiang Ying. Pharmacokinetics of vitexin in rats after intravenous and oral administration. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 6(31), 2368-2373 (2012).