Microstructural Analysis Unit
School of Physics and Advanced Materials
University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hao ZHANG is a PhD student at UTS studying Nanophotonics and Quantum Photonics, primarily supervised by Dr. Igor Aharonovich and co-supervised by Prof. Milos Toth from March 2014. He was awarded his Bachelor Degree of Engineering (B. Eng) in Electronic Engineering from Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology (IMUST), China in 2006 and Master Degree of Science (M.Sc) in Radio Physics from Lanzhou University (LZU), China in 2012 respectively. After being awarded his Bachelor Degree in 2006, Hao ZHANG worked as a research assistant of Key Laboratory for Electronic Materials of State Ethnic Affairs Commission at Northwest University for Nationalities (XBMU), China from the year of 2006 to 2009. From September 2012 to February 2014, Hao ZHANG was a PhD student majoring in Condensed Matter Physics at Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China.
Hao ZHANG’s current research involves the study of Nanophotonics and Quantum Photonics, especially focus on the research of Diamond-based single-photon emitters, Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Optics, Plasmonics and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Nanostructures.
Current Membership of Academic Societies
- Member, International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE), U.S.A.
- Member, Chinese Physics Society (CPS), China.
- Member, Chinese Optics Society (COS), China.
- The Excellent Postgraduate, Lanzhou University, April 2011.
- The Provincial EXcellent University Undergraduate with Bachelor Degree of Inner Mongolia, Inner Mongolia Provincial Department of Education, China, May 2006;
- The Provincial Excellent University Undergraduate of Inner Mongolia, Inner Mongolia Provincial Department of Education, China, May 2004;
- The Excellent University Undergraduate, Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology, November 2003.
- Super Resolution Enhancement for the Superlens with Anti-Reflection and Phase Control Contains via Surface Plasmas Modes of Asymmetric Structure, Cao, P. F.; Zhang, X. P.; Kong, W. J.; Zhang, H.; Cheng, L. Prog. Electromagn. Res., 2011, 119, 191-206;
- X-ray Diffraction Spectroscopy and X-ray Photoelectrons Spectroscopy Studies of Cu-dropped ZnO Films, Xue, H.; Chen, Y.; Xue, X. L.; Zhang, G. H.; Zhang, H.; Ma, S. Y. Physica, 2009, E 41, 788-791;
- Influence of Oxygen Partial Pressure on the Photoluminescence Properties of Nano ZnO Films, Xue, H.; Zhang, G. H.; Zhang, H. Semiconductor Technology, 2009, 34, 123-126.
- The joint project of Lanzhou University and Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS): the Nonlinear Optical Properties of Ionic Liquid, 2009 – 2012;
- The research of Key Laboratory for Electronic Materials of State Ethnic Affairs Commission of China, Northwest University for Nationalities (XBMU), 2006 – 2012;
- The project of the Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province, China, 2008-2010: the Film Material Preparation and Characteristics Studies of Cu-dropped ZnO Magnetically Semiconductor (Grant No. 0803RJZA008);
- The project of the Noninvasive Retinal Super Resolution Imaging based on the Ionic Liquid, supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Lanzhou University, China, 2011 – 2012.
Academic Training Programme
- The 1st Ultrafast and High-Intense Laser Science and Engineering Summer School, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Shanghai China, 2011
Key Laboratory for Laser Plasmas (LLP), Ministry of Education of China,
The IFSA Joint Research Centre (IFSA), Ministry of Education of China,
Department of Physics, SJTU.
- DAAD-Tsinghua University Academic Writing Training, Tsinghua University, Beijing China, October 2013
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), Germany;
Tsinghua University, China.